Historic meeting atmosphere in a castle
The Hotel Schloss Neuhardenberg recommended with contemporary design and the latest conference technology paired with its unique combination of rural peace and historical ambience. Center of the ensemble is characterized by Karl Friedrich Schinkel Palace (Karl Friedrich Schinkel was a Prussian architect and city planner of Classicism in the 19th century), where ten different sized rooms for exclusive events are located. In addition to the building the great hall provides space for major events.
All 54 rooms are characterized by an individual and elegant furnishing and spacious bathrooms.
- 20ha of landscaped park next to the castle
- Large hall with 240 sqm / Big hall with 240 sqm
- In-house organizer for best conference success
- relaxation area with sauna and steam bath
- Bicycle Rental
- Historical tours of castle, park and Schinkel Church
- Guided bicycle and canoe tours
- Cooking lessons, whisky tasting and readings
- High cultural program
- Team training, active and experiential events
The hotel is conveniently located between Berlin (65 km) and Frankfurt/Oder (40 km). The parking on site is free.